Our client is one of the sector leading global companies. We are looking for a Head of HR – Turkey who will support our client Turkey business operations including our plants and offices and lead the HR function with best in class HR processes and practices.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree in either Human Resources or a business-related field required; Master’s in Labor Relations preferred.
- 15+ years of progressive Human Resources generalist/management multi-site experience within manufacturing/processing sector together with senior HR role experience in a global international company.
- Knowledge and practical application of HR disciplines including employment and labor laws, employee relations, management and leadership development, performance management, organizational design, recruitment, and compensation strategies.
- Knowledge of and experience with varied human resources information systems.
- Strong Industrial relations experience.
- Proven talent management and performance management experience
- Experience of leading digital transformation is highly desirable.
- Experience on working across a complex organizational matrix.
- English language fluency and excellent written skills are mandatory.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Candidates are required to reside in İstanbul region or they should be able to İstanbul.
1. Collaborate with leadership team to support the organization’s long-term mission and goals through HR strategies and actions.
2. Provide coaching to managers and offering feedback and advice on issues in a proactive manner.
3. Initiate a culture of organizational and people capability development in accordance with Performance, Career Management & Training System; lead succession & team development plans.
4. Provide expert knowledge to the local management in managing local labor relations and with local managers in dealing with front line associate issues.
5. Support leadership team about HR policies and procedures, so they can manage their teams in alignment with the Company´s Values and Competencies.
6. Lead and execute a series of HR processes such as Benefits, Compensation, Onboarding, Talent Acquisition, Succession Plan, Performance Management, Industrial Relations.
7. Lead implementation of best-in-class HR practices and processes to build leadership competencies including driving the execution of action plans and building future bench strength.
8. Manage mobility (expatriate) programs ensuring alignment between corporate policies and local rules
9. Oversee benefit and compensation plans to ensure cost efficiencies and attractiveness to retain top talent.
10.Lead, develop and inspire the country HR Team.
11.The role requires frequent travel to plants
HUMAN KAPİTAL Türkiye İş Kurumu'nun 28.06.2019 tarih 228 numaralı izin belgesi ile faaliyet gösteren özel istihdam bürosudur. İş arayanlardan ücret alınması yasaktır.