We are looking for a Factory Manager for our foreign capital corporate customer company operating in the food sector.
BSc degree (ideally Food, Chemical, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering), preferably MBA
Preferably experienced in Food sector
Minimum 5 years Factory Management experience
Proven capability to lead change in a team environment
Strong analytical skills with the ability to manage multiple activities
Distinctive knowledge of changing trends as well as knowledge of marketing tools and techniques
Excellent leadership and communication skills
Knowledge of Quality Management Systems
Excellent command of written & spoken English
Strong communication, planning and organizational skills
Good knowledge at MS Office applications, preferably SAP capability
All candidates must be able to reside or be able to reside in Samsun.
The Factory Manager will be responsible from all the technical departments such as; engineering, manufacturing and Supply Chain departments for our company in food sector. Manufacturing business in Samsun and will be reporting to the Country Manufacturing Head. This position's primary responsibility is ensuring organizational effectiveness by providing leadership for the organization's Factory operations.
Working with the management team, the position also contributes to the development and implementation of organizational strategies, policies and practices.
1. The main purpose of an factory manager is to plan and direct operations and improve productivity and efficiency.
2. Manage and operate daily program related issues and take actions accordingly.
3. Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission
4. Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of all factory, through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
5. Oversee overall factory management, planning, systems and controls.
6. Researching new technologies and alternative methods of efficiency
Applications will be confidential and feedback will be provided.
Human Kapital Türkiye İş Kurumu'nun 22.06.2010 tarih ve 228 numaralı izin belgesi ile faaliyet göstermektedir. İş arayanlardan ücret alınması yasaktır.